Sunday, September 23, 2012

Rabbit


















Lineup:
Vocals: Tomoharu Iwasa
Drums: Toshiki Hayashi (He's like X Japan all in one name!)
Bass: Yasuhiro Shibakoshi
Guitars: Toshiya Noshita



Eat Here Or To Go? (1990)
















This gem of a hair metal album just came in the mail this past weekend, enjoy, it's quite rare.

Tracklist:
1. Band Train
2. Contact
3. Rock And Roll Avenue
4. Give Up Your Reason
5. Good Time & Bad Time
6. Clockぬりつぶせ!!
7. Blind Worm
8. Tasty Girl
9. Pale Memory
10. ロックンローラーの夢

http://www.4shared.com/rar/U3zIHJeB

1 comment:

  1. Hi! This is truly an amazing gem!
    I'm currently learning Japanese, and to immerse myself in the language I'm listening to a lot of bands. This one is one of my favorites, since they sing very clear and the glam metal is very catchy. I also like Animetal and Eizo Japan. Do you have any other band suggestion for me? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete